DLP® LightCrafter Display 2000 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TI DLP® LightCrafter™ Display 2000 EVM User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 12063 KB)
11 Oct 2017
DLP® LightCrafter Display 2000 is an easy-to-use, plug-and-play evaluation platform for a wide array of ultra-mobile and ultra-portable display applications in consumer, wearables, industrial, medical, and Internet of Things (IoT) markets. The evaluation module (EVM) features the DLP2000 chipset comprised of the DLP2000 .2 nHD DMD, DLPC2607 display controller and DLPA1000 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and processor interface supporting 8/16/24-bit RGB parallel video interface in a small-form factor.
- Most affordable way for developers to evaluate high-performing DLP display technology
- Plug and play DLP nHD optical engine that supports up to 30 lumens
- I2C and 8/16/24-bit parallel RGB video interfaces to support virtually any low cost host processor
- Compact form factor
- BeagleBone Black compatibility out of the box
- Included: EVM (Assembled with mechanicals and Young Optics optical engine)
- Not Included: External 5V, 3A power supply