DLP® LightCrafter Display 3010 EVM
- DLPDLCR3010EVM Users Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 7696 KB)
07 Sep 2015 1,182 views
DLP® LightCrafter Display 3010 is an easy-to-use, plug-and-play evaluation platform for a wide array of display applications in consumer, signage, wearables, industrial and medical markets. EVM features the DLP3010 chipset comprising of DLP3010 (.3 720p) HD DMD, DLPC3435 display controller and DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and offers a compelling combination of resolution (HD), brightness and programmability in a small-form factor.
Two Versions of the DLPDLCR3010 Evaluation Module are available:
DLPDLCLR3010EVM: 150 Lumens and DLPC3438 Controller, and DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver
DLPDLCLR3010EVM-G2: 220 Lumens, DLPC3433 Controller, and DLPA3000 PMIC/LED driver using passive cooling architecture
- Evaluate the display and configurations of the high performing DLP3010 chipset
- Up to 720p HD resolution (1280x720) with 150L RGB LED light engine (chipset capable of higher brightness)
- Plug and play with standard HDMI interface and easy to use USB-based PC GUI tool
- Compact size
- EVM (assembled with mechanics and eProtech optical engine)
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 USB cable for communication with USB-based PC GUI tool
- Not included: External 5V, 3.0A power supply. Click here to order power supply.