DLPDLCR3310 LightCrafter display evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP® LightCrafter™ Display 3310 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 972 KB)
24 Jan 2018
DLP® LightCrafter Display 3310 EVM is an easy-to-use, plug-and-play evaluation platform for a wide array of compact 1080p display applications in consumer, enterprise, and industrial markets. The evaluation module (EVM) features the DLP3310 (.33 1080p) DMD, DLPC3437 display controller and DLPA3000 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and offers a compelling combination of resolution, brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.
- Easy way for developers to evaluate DLP 1080p display technology for compact applications
- Plug-and-play DLP 1080p optical engine that supports 300 lumens (chipset capable of higher brightness)
- Image or video display up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Simple yet powerful USB-based GUI for runtime chipset feature evaluation
- Comes powered with IntelliBright suite of image processing algorithm to dynamically optimize system brightness or power
- DLP3310, DLP .33 1080p DMD
- DLPC3437, Digital Controller for the DLP3310 DMD
- DLPA3000, PMIC/LED Driver for the DLP3310 DMD and DLPC3437 controller
- Production ready RGB LED optical engine from YOI
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 USB cable
- DLP3310, DLPC3437 Configuration and Support Firmware
NOTE: Power supply sold separately. Click here to order power supply.