DRA78x Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRA78x_15X15 EVM CPU Board User's Guide
(PDF 1579 KB)
22 May 2017
The Jacinto™ DRA78x evaluation module (EVM) is an evaluation platform designed to speed up development efforts and reduce time-to-market for Radio Signal Processor (RSP) applications. The EVM is based on the Jacinto DRA78x SoC, which incorporates a heterogeneous, scalable architecture that includes a mixture of the following:
- TI’s fixed and floating-point TMS320C66x Digital Signal Processors (DSP)
- Vision AccelerationPac with Embedded Vision Engine (EVE)
- Dual ARM® Cortex®-M4 Processors
The EVM also integrates a host of peripherals including multicamera interfaces (both parallel and serial) displays, CAN, and GigB Ethernet AVB. The EVM also integrates key peripherals such as Ethernet, FPD-Link and HDMI.
Please note that a power supply is NOT included with the DRA78x Evaluation Module and needs to be purchased separately. A power supply with the following specs is needed:
- 12V DC output
- 5A output
- Positive inner and negative outer terminals
- Female barrel with 2.5mm or 2.1mm inner diameter and 5.5mm outer diameter, insertion depth is 8.85mm