DRV10970 Three-Phase Brushless Motor Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV10970 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 844 KB)
07 Mar 2016
The DRV10970EVM evaluation module (EVM) serves as a user-friendly evaluation kit to demonstrate TI's brushless motor driver DRV10970. The EVM is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. The DRV10970EVM supports single ended, differential or Hall IC inputs configuration for Hall signals. The DRV10970 EVM can be configured to work with ADAA (Automatic Drive Angle Adjust) or DAA (Fixed Drive Angle Adjust).
- Wide Power Supply Voltage Range: 5 to 18 V
- PWM or onboard analog potentiometer speed control
- Jumper configuration to select differential Hall signal or Hall IC signal
- On board switch to connect/disconnect power and Over current protection
- Jumper configuration to select trapezodial mode or sine mode