DRV2625 Evaluation Board with Bluetooth and Capacitive Touch DRV2625EVM-CT (ACTIVE)
- DRV2625 ERM, LRA Haptic Driver Evaluation Kit (Rev. A)
(PDF 3238 KB)
08 Mar 2017
The DRV2625 haptic driver supports a wide range of Linear Resonant Actuators (LRA) and Eccentric Rotating Mass Motors (ERM). It provides many features which eliminate the design complexities of haptic motor control including reduced solution size, improved output drive efficiency, closed-loop motor control, quick startup for low latency feedback, and auto-resonance tracking. The DRV2625 also greatly reduces standby current to decrease energy consumption during idle periods.
The DRV2625EVM-CT Evaluation Module (EVM) is a complete demo and evaluation reference design for the DRV2625. The kit includes the DRV2625 Haptic Driver, a LRA, an ERM, sample waveforms, capacitive touch inputs, and USB control.
- DRV2625 with Smart Loop Algorithms and Ultra-Low Standby Current Consumption
- Integrated waveform library
- ERM and LRA actuators included on the board.
- Software configurable with Haptic Control Console for Windows