DRV8343S-Q1 Automotive Three-Phase Motor Smart Gate Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8343H-Q1EVM and DRV8343S-Q1EVM User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 3224 KB)
18 Apr 2019
The DRV8343S-Q1EVM evaluation module is a 6V to 60V, 20A, a highly configurable 3-phase brushless DC (BLDC) motor drive and control evaluation platform designed for 12-V to 24-V automotive systems based on the DRV8343S-Q1 automotive smart gate driver. The EVM has onboard reverse battery protection, a regulated 3.3V supply LDO, MSP430 microcontroller and CSD18540Q5B NexFET power MOSFETs.
- 6 to 60V operating voltage range
- Supports up to 20A continuous / 25A peak H-bridge output current
- Three integrated current shunt amplifiers
- Sensored or sensorless BLDC firmware available
- Independent mode firmware available