DRV8801 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8800-01 EVM GUI (Rev. A)
(PDF 1722 KB)
17 Jul 2019
The DRV8801 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the capabilities and performance of the DRV8801 integrated circuit from Texas Instruments. The DRV8801 is a 2.8A Peak Brushed DC motor driver with brake support and current sense pin who’s output voltage is directly proportional to the motor current.
- 2.8A Peak Current Output
- Wide Operating Voltage: 8 to 36V
- Thermal and Short Circuit Protection
- All Critical Control and Status Signals Brought Out to Test Headers
- DRV8801 Evaluation Module
- MCU Control Software Source Code
- Easy to Use GUI
- USB Cable