DRV8833 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The DRV8833 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the capabilities and performance of the DRV8833 integrated circuit from Texas Instruments. The DRV8833 is a low voltage, 2A stepper or single / dual brushed DC motor driver. It can also be used to drive solenoids or relays.
- 2.7 to 10.8V supply voltage range
- 1.5A continuous / 2A peak per bridge output current
- PWM control interface
- Supports brake/coast (DC motors) or full/half-step modes (stepper motors)
- On-chip current regulation limits inrush currents / supports stepper operation
- Low power sleep mode (1.6uA Typ)
- Robust on-chip protection (Overcurrent, thermal, shoot-through, and UVLO)
- Control and status signals brought out to test headers for easy debugging