DS90CR285 and DS90CR286AT-Q1 Channel Link I SerDes Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
See the Important Notice and Disclaimer covering reference designs and other TI resources.
- DS90CR285-86ATQEVM User's Guide
(PDF 1954 KB)
22 Aug 2016
The DS90CR285-86ATQEVM contains a Transmitter (Tx) board, a Receiver (Rx) board, and interfacing cables. This kit allows users to interface from test equipment or a graphics controller through Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) to a receiver board. The DS90CR285-86ATQEVM can be used for performance evaluation and initial system prototyping for multiple display applications.
- Operates with 20-66 MHz Parallel Clock
- Strobes on Incoming Data (Tx Board) and Outgoing Data (Rx Board) Rising Edge
- 30x2 LVCMOS Parallel Input (Tx Board) and Output (Rx Board) Header Connectors with 0.08" (2 mm) Pitch
- 10x2 LVDS Serial Output (Tx Board) and Input (Rx Board) Header Connectors with 0.1" (2.54 mm) Pitch