LM4F232 USB+CAN Evaluation Kits
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This board is no longer available. Please see an enhanced version board DK-TM4C123G instead:
The Tiva™ C Series LM4F232 USB+CAN Development Kit is a compact and versatile evaluation platform for the Tiva C series TM4C123GH6PGE ARM® Cortex™-M4F-based microcontroller. The evaluation kit design highlights the TM4C123GH6PGE microcontroller integrated USB 2.0 On-the-Go/Host/Device interface, CAN, analog, and low-power capabilities.
The evaluation kit features the TM4C123GH6PGE microcontroller in a 144-LQFP package, a color OLED display, USB OTG connector, a microSD card slot, a coin cell battery for use with the Tiva C Series low-power Hibernate mode, a temperature sensor, a three-axis accelerometer for motion detection, and easy access through holes to all of the available device signals.
The kit also includes extensive source code examples, allowing you to start building C code applications quickly.
IMPORTANT:The new, enhanced Tiva™ C Series DK-TM4C123G Development Kit is now available.
|Tiva C Series Development Kits (EK-LM4F232)|
|IAR Tools||Sourcery CodeBench Tools||Code Composer Studio Tools|
|Features the IAR Embedded Workbench-KickStart edition, a 32 KB-limited evaluation evaluation version of the IAR Embedded Workbench.||Features a 30-day evaluation version of Sourcery CodeBench's SourceryG++ professional-quality GNU tool chain including optimized drivers for debug through serial wire debug.||Features a board-locked, fully functional version of Code Composer Studio (CCStudio) Integrated Development Environment (IDE).|
The evaluation kit includes the following features:
- Uses Tiva C Series TM4C123GH6PGE with 256KB internal Flash in an 144-LQFP package with excellent prototyping capability
- 96×64 color OLED display providing useful output and interface options
- USB Micro-AB for prototyping USB application
- microSD card slot for data storage
- 5-mm screw terminals for attaching external sensors and other analog inputs
- Precision 3.0-V reference for accurate analog-to-digital conversion
- Temperature sensor for temperature monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer for position sensing
- All I/O brought out to headers for easy prototyping
- Five user/navigation buttons (including select/wake) for user input
- One user LED
- 10-pin JTAG header providing standard debug interface