USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- EV2400 Evaluation Module Interface Board User's Guide. (Rev. D)
(PDF 1012 KB)
14 Feb 2020
The EV2400 EVM interface board enables an IBM-compatible or other type PC (with the required driver for its particular platform) to communicate with the Texas Instruments SMBus or I2C interface gas gauges via a Universal Serial Bus (USB) port. In addition to this board, PC software is required to interpret the gas gauge data to complete the evaluation system.
- Fully powered from the USB port
- Optional 5-V port for powering high power voltage drivers (future upgrade)
- Complete interface between the USB and SMBus, I2C (8/16) interfaces
- Expansion port for future upgrades