MSP430FR2512 CapTIvate™ Capacitive Sensing Demonstration Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- EVM430-CAPMINI Getting Started Guide
(PDF 463 KB)
05 Jul 2018
The EVM430-CAPMINI is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the MSP430FR2512 capacitive-touch-sensing microcontroller. It demonstrates the key features of CapTIvate technology such as ultra-low power and ease of use. The onboard CapTIvate HID bridge tool supports touch online tuning with CapTIvate Design Center. The board includes four touch buttons and four LEDs to create a simple user interface. It also provides a buzzer for advanced applications. The board can be powered by USB cable or an onboard CR1632 coin battery which enables stand-alone, portable demonstration.
- Features the ultra-low-power MSP430FR2512 capacitive sensing MCU
- Four Capacitive touch buttons
- On-board speaker for outputting sound
- On-board HID bridge for communicating with CapTIvate Design Center on PC