66AK2Gx (K2G) Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- K2G General-Purpose (GP) EVM Quick Start Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1344 KB)
27 Jul 2017
- Designing Embedded Systems for High Reliability With 66AK2Gx (Rev. A)
(PDF 667 KB)
28 Aug 2017
- Getting personal with the 66AK2Gx SoC (Rev. A)
(PDF 681 KB)
02 Aug 2017
The K2G Evaluation Module (EVM) enables developers to immediately start evaluating the 66AK2Gx - 600MHz processor, and to accelerate the development of audio, industrial motor control, smart grid protection and other high reliability, real-time compute intensive applications. Similar to existing KeyStone-based SoC devices, the 66AK2Gx enables both the DSP and ARM cores to master all memory and peripherals in the system. This architecture facilitates maximum software flexibility where either DSP- or ARM-centric system designs can be achieved.
This EVM is supported by Processor SDK for both Linux® and TI-RTOS operating systems and features key peripherals such as USB, PCIe and Gigabit Ethernet. It includes a Board Management Controller, SD card slot and on board XDS200 emulator for ease of software evaluation and debug. The K2G EVM also interconnects to an optional companion Audio Daughter Card (AUDK2G) for audio applications.
- 66AK2G02 C66x DSP+ARM A15 Processor at 600MHz
- 2-GByte DDR3L with ECC
- TPS659118 PMIC
- Audio and Serial expansion headers
- Processor SDK Linux and TI-RTOS support
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- EVMK2G accessory list
- LCD bracket
- Mini B to standard A type USB cable
- Micro B to standard A type USB cable
- USB adapters: USB micro A/B to A socket type adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Female to female RS-232 serial cable (cross cable)
- Micro SD card 32GB
- SD card reader
- uSD to SD adapter
- For production codecs (BASIC or AUDIO Bundles), users will be notified of updates when they are available. Downloads will be delivered via myRegistered Software (TI’s software management portal).
- For evaluation codecs, the most current version available is delivered at the time of the Evaluation request.