MSP430 USB Stick Development Tool
- eZ430-F2013 Development Tool User's Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 276 KB)
15 Jun 2010 1,044 views
The eZ430-F2013 is a complete MSP430 development tool including all the hardware and software to evaluate the MSP430F2013 and develop a complete project in a convenient USB stick form factor. The eZ430-F2013 supports the Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench Integrated Development Environments to provide full emulation with the option of designing with a stand-alone system or detaching the removable target board to integrate into an existing design. The USB port provides enough power to operate the ultra-low-power MSP430 so no external power supply is required.
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- eZ430-F2013 development tool including a USB debugging interface and detachable MSP430F2013 target board
- eZ430-F2013 target board
- LED indicator
- 14 user accessible pins
- eZ430 debugging and programming interface
- Supports development with some 2xx Spy Bi-Wire devices (refer to Table 1-1 in MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide for complete compatibility list)
- Supports eZ430-T2012 and eZ430-RF2500T target boards
- Removable USB stick enclosure
- Includes IAR Kickstart and Code Composer Studio which include an assembler, linker, source-level debugger and limited C-compiler