INA219EVM Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The INA219EVM key hardware consists of two boards, INA219 Test Board and USB DIG Platform. The INA219 Test Board contains the INA219, terminal strips for external connections, and several jumpers for device configuration. The USB DIG Platform contains an 8052 microcontroller with a built in USB interface. The microcontroller generates the I2C signals necessary to communicate with the INA219. The USB DIG Platform also contains, a 3V/5V programmable linear regulator, a switch for power control, general purpose digital I/O and an SPI interface. The INA219EVM contains an AC wall adapter (220/120Vac to 6Vdc) to provide 6Vdc to the USB DIG Platform. The INA219 is designed to allow the user to interface it to their system. Simple windows based graphical software allows the user to communicate with and configure the INA219.
- INA219 Hardware Designer's Kit
- Evaluate INA219 + User's Current Shunt Design
- Full Temperature Evaluation
- Software Control for Designer's Kit
- Communicate with INA219 for Evaluation
- Calibrate INA219
- SBOC270, INA219EVM Source Code
- SBOC271, INA219EVM Software
- SBOR006, INA219EVM Schematic
- SBOU077, INA219EVM Quick-Start Guide (Video)
- SBOS448, INA219 Zerø-Drift, Bidirectional Current/Power Monitor With I2C Interface datasheet (Rev. G)
- SBOU074, INA219 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. C)
- USB Cable