ISO7741 high-speed, robust EMC quad-channel digital isolator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ISO77xx Triple/Quad Digital Isolator Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 5717 KB)
05 May 2016
The ISO7741EVM is an evaluaiton module (EVM) to evaluate the ISO7741. The ISO7741 is a high-performance, reinforced quad-channel digital isolator in a wide-body SOIC package (package code DW). The EVM features enough test points and jumber options for you to evaluate the device with minimal external components.
- High-speed, robust EMC quad-channel digital isolator
- Wide supply & level translation range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- High signaling rate: Up to 100 Mbps
- Low propagation delay: 11 ns typical (5-V supplies)
- Isolation barrier life > 100 years