LM5161 Wide VIN Synchronous Buck Converter Constant On-Time Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LM5161PWPBKEVM Buck Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1973 KB)
19 Aug 2016
The LM5161PWPBKEVM evaluation board provides a fully functional buck regulator, employing the constant on-time (COT) operating principle. This evaluation board provides a 12-V output over an input range of 15V to 80 V. The circuit delivers load currents to 1.0 A. The application schematic is setup up to operate from a 48 V nominal bus. The nominal switching frequency is approximately 300 kHz. The high side and low side MOSFETs are integrated inside the LM5161.
- 15V to 80V input voltage range
- 12V target output voltage
- Delivers up to 1.0A output load current
- FPWM mode pin feature to choose between CCM and DCM