LM66100 ±6V, 1.5A low IQ ideal diode evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LM66100EVM User's Guide
(PDF 512 KB)
18 Dec 2018
The LM66100 evaluation module (EVM) is an assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LM66100 ideal diode. The LM66100EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (1.5 V to 5.5 V) under different loading conditions (0 A to 1.5 A), and evaluate configurations such as Dual ORing and Reverse Polarity Protection.
- EVM enables evaluation of the LM66100 load switch
- VIN input voltage range: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- EVM allows access to the VIN, VOUT, GND, ST and CE pin of the LM66100 Load Switch Device
- No Input Current Consumption
- On board CIN and COUT capacitors