LMG3411R150 daughter card LMG3411EVM-031 (ACTIVE)
LMG3411EVM-031 is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
This kit does not include the LMG34xx-BB-EVM motherboard. You can design your own motherboard, but if you want to start bench testing immediately, order both items now.
- LMG3411R150-031 EVM user guide
(PDF 9848 KB)
17 Jan 2019
LMG3411EVM-031 configures two LMG3411R150 GaN FETs in a half bridge with the cycle by cycle over current protection function and all the necessary auxiliary peripheral circuitry. This EVM is designed to work in conjunction with larger systems.
- Input voltage operates up to 600V
- Simple open loop design to evaluate performance of LMG3411R150
- Single PWM input on board for PWM signal with 50 ns dead time
- Cycle by cycle over current protection function
- Convenient probe points for logic and power stage measurements with oscilloscope probes that have short ground spring probes