LMH2832EVM-75 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMH2832EVM-75 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 2001 KB)
30 Jun 2016
The LMH2832EVM-75 evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the dual LMH2832, digitally-controlled variable gain amplifier (DVGA) in a 40-pin VQFN package. The EVM is used to easily demonstrate the functionality and performance of LMH2832 across all the gain settings in a 75-Ω input environment. The EVM is ready to connect to power supplies, signal source, USB, and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The EVM is designed for 75-Ω interface on the inputs using F-connectors.
- Configured for 5-V single-supply operation
- Designed for AC-coupled single-ended 75-Ω input and 50-Ω output connection
- Interface to the inputs using F-connectors and outputs using SMA connectors
- USB connector and FTDI USB-to-SPI bus translator chip to successfully program the DVGA gain registers