Evaluation Board for High-Speed Single Op Amp in the 5- 6-Pin SC-70 Package
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMH730227/LMH730216/LMH730165 Evaluation Board User’s Guide
(PDF 6605 KB)
06 May 2012
Texas Instruments offers this unpopulated Evaluation Board to aid in the evaluation and testing of high-speed Op Amp that are offered in the 5-/6-Pin SC-70 package. Resistors, capacitors, or any other surface-mount components can be easily mounted on this board in the desired circuit configuration. The performance can then be evaluated under the test conditions of your choice. Power supplies, analog signal source, and other measurement equipment shall be provided by the user.
- Accommodates various high-speed Op Amp
- Allows quick and easy evaluation
- Serves as reference design to aid in high-speed PCB layout
- Utilizes surface-mount components