LMX2571 Evaluation Module
- LMX2571EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1385 KB)
18 Jun 2015 89 views
The LMX2571EVM is an evaluation board for the LMX2571 which is a frequency synthesizer with low noise, high performance integrated VCO. The VCO core is a low noise 5GHz VCO, after the output channel divider, the divided down frequencies are 10MHz to 1400MHz.
The internal VCO is bypassable, allowing the use of external VCO. A separated 5V charge pump is dedicated for external VCO, eliminating the need for an op-amp to support 5V VCO. Output of the external VCO can also route through another output channel divider.
LMX2571EVM can be programmed via (1) SPI programming, (2) I2S programming and (3) PIN mode. PIN mode supports up to 8-level FSK modulation. The board can be powered with a 5V external supply.
- External VCO option
- Output channel divider supports 10MHz to 1400MHz operations
- Direct digital FSK modulation
- One TX/RX output or two fanout outputs
- Crystal, XO or differential reference clock input