LMX2592EVM high-performance, wideband frequency RF synthesizer PLLATINUM™ integrated circuit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMX2592EVM User's Guide
(PDF 506 KB)
18 Dec 2015
The LMX2592EVM evaluation module (EVM) is for the LMX2592 device. The LMX2592 device outputs very high frequency signals with industry-leading phase noise. The integrated voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) allows minimal discrete external components to design. The printed circuit board (PCB) is optimized for performance and is designed for easy customization of the loop filter. An LED is designed for quick visual check on the PLL lock status. With an onboard oscillator, the setup process only requires a 3.3-V power supply and an included USB2ANY interface adaptor. The software is simple with an intuitive and user-friendly GUI.
- Very-low phase noise output from 20 to 9800 MHz
- Can lock inputs signals from 5 to 1400 MHz
- Single 3.3-V power supply
- Two differential outputs with programmable output power
- A complete circuit for the synthesizer that is optimized and tested for performance and includes a USB programming module