SIMPLE SWITCHER® 2A Synchronous Buck Power Module Evaluation Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments LMZ30602EVM-002 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LMZ30602. The output voltage can be selected from four preset values using a jumper (3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.2V, and 0.8V) and has an adjustable switching frequency of 500 kHz to 1 MHz. Solder pads and jumpers are available to configure the EVM to specific requirements.
- 0.8V internal voltage reference ±1% accurate over temperature
- Adjustable slow start and power sequencing
- Adjustable input voltage UVLO
- Output under-voltage and overvoltage power good output
- Cycle by cycle current limit, frequency foldback, and thermal protection