SimpleLink™ crystal-less BAW CC2652RB multiprotocol 2.4GHz wireless MCU LaunchPad™ development kit LP-CC2652RB (ACTIVE)
Please note that this LaunchPad™ development kit currently uses preproduction XCC2652RBRGZR silicon and is intended for evaluation use only. Software compatibility with production version is not guaranteed.
This kit supports evaluation of the SimpleLink™ crystal-less BAW multiprotocol 2.4GHz CC2652RB wireless MCU.
- LP-CC2652RB quick start guide
(PDF 731 KB)
21 Dec 2018
To get started developing with this LaunchPad™ development kit:
- Step 1: Buy the LP-CC2652RB LaunchPad development kit
- Step 2: Download the CC13x2-CC26X2 SDK
- Note: The v3.10.00.xx release of the SIMPLELINK-CC2652RB-BLE-SDK does not include support for Code Composer Studio™ Cloud
- Step 3: Complete the Out-of-Box experience and take the SimpleLink Academy trainings
The CC2652RB crystal-less BAW wireless MCU is a part of the SimpleLink™ microcontroller (MCU) platform which consists of Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® Low Energy, Sub-1 GHz, Thread, Zigbee®, 802.15.4 and host MCUs, which all share a common, easy-to-use development environment with a single core software development kit (SDK) and rich tool set. A one-time integration of the SimpleLink platform enables you to add any combination of the portfolio’s devices into your design, allowing 100 percent code reuse when your design requirements change. This LaunchPad kit supports programming and debugging from Code Composer Studio™ and IAR Embedded Workbench® integrated development environments (IDEs).
For more information, visit www.ti.com/simplelink.
Bluetooth® Low Energy
Kickstart your development with the SimpleLink CC26x2R LaunchPad and the SimpleLink CC13x2 and CC26x2 SDK, which includes the Texas Instruments royalty-free Bluetooth low energy (BLE) software protocol stack (BLE5-Stack) component supporting development of single-mode Bluetooth 5 applications on the ARM® Cortex®-M4F based CC2652R and CC242R. TI offers support for long range mode, high speed mode, advertising extensions, and up to 32 connections.
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack™ plug-in module connectors
- Upgrade the LaunchPad firmware over-the-air from the SimpleLink Starter app
- Expand functionality with one of the available BoosterPack plug-in modules