LP5910 DRV-1.8 300-mA low-noise low-IQ LDO linear regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LP5910DRVEVM User's Guide
(PDF 3661 KB)
25 Sep 2015
The Texas Instruments LP5910DRV18EVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the LP5910, 300mA, Ultra-low-Noise, Low-Dropout Linear Regulator. The EVM is a standalone evaluation module containing one positive voltage low-dropout regulator IC for fixed voltage regulation (1.8V). The EVM demonstrates the operation of a 1.8V, 300mA ultra-low noise, low-dropout linear regulator in the DSBGA package.
- Operating Input Voltage: 2.3 V to 3.3 V
- Output Voltage: 1.8V ±2%
- Jumper for user selectable Enable or Disable
- Low Dropout: 120 mV (Typical) at 300mA
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors ≥ 1μF