mmWave sensors carrier card platform MMWAVEICBOOST (ACTIVE)
MMWAVEICBOOST is a prototype evaluation module available in limited quantities.
To get started with TI industrial mmWAVE sensors, order the starter bundle (IWR6843ISK + MMWAVEICBOOST).
Additional antenna modules can be purchased individually.
- MMWAVEICBOOST and Antenna Module User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 26932 KB)
30 May 2019
MMWAVEICBOOST carrier card platform enables rapid evaluation of an mmWave sensor by providing modular interface to various sensor and antenna kits. This carrier card enables debug, emulation, and direct interface to mmWave tools through USB connectivity. Raw analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data capture can be enabled by pairing with a DCA1000EVM real-time data capture adapter (sold separately).
MMWAVEICBOOST includes a LaunchPad™ development kit interface for expanded connectivity, such as Power over Ethernet (PoE), Wi-Fi®, sub-GHz, and more.
- Modular connectivity to mmWave antenna plug-in module
- BoosterPack™ plug-in module interface
- Debug and emulation through onboard XDS110
- DCA1000EVM interface for raw ADC data capture
- Compatible with mmWave studio (MMWAVE-STUDIO) tools, including mmWave demo visualizer (MMWAVE-DEMO-VISUALIZER)
- Samtec® coaxial micro ribbon cable (HQCD-030-02.00-SEU-TBR-1)
- Warranty card (disclaimer sheet)
- Screws and nuts
- 3-ft USB cable
- Quick Start Guide