mmWave sensor power-over-ethernet (PoE) evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MMWAVEPOEEVM Power-Over-Ethernet Solution User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3893 KB)
10 May 2019
MMWAVEPOEEVM enables Power over Ethernet (PoE) for the TI 60-GHz to 64-GHz mmWave sensors carrier card platform (MMWAVEICBOOST and IWR6843ISK, both sold separately). MMWAVEEVMPOE simplifies deployment for development, test, and production by providing power and data transmission over a single ethernet cable, and can be used directly with existing infrastructure. The schematic and layout are available to integrate PoE functionality with mmWave sensors in custom designs.
- Fully compatible with 60-GHz to 64-GHz mmWave sensors carrier card platform (MMWAVEICBOOST)
- Integrated RJ45, transformer, and diode bridge for PoE power stage for cost-effective BOM
- 7-W isolated output from flyback converter with provision for both 5-V and 3.3-V output power rails
- Optional power header to supply external DC power from UPS in case of network power failure
- Micro-USB cable
- Warranty card (disclaimer sheet)
- Quick-start guide