MSP430FG4618/F2013 Experimenter Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This versatile MSP430 Experimenter Board features a MSP430F2013 and a MSP430FG4618 and is compatible with TI’s wireless evaluation modules. Two JTAG headers are accessible to program and debug each MSP430 individually and allows for communication to external devices or between the two MSP430s. Power may be supplied over the USB FET or from the included AAA batteries.
The combination of the tiny MSP430F2013 and the highly-integrated MSP430FG4618 provides nearly every combination of peripherals available from the MSP430 family. The integrated TI wireless evaluation module header and the large amounts of RAM on the MSP430FG4618 makes it an ideal platform for wireless applications. The wide range of integrated peripherals and hardware connectivity allows for nearly infinite development possibilitie and makes it the ideal learning platform the MSP430 MCU architecture.
A TI Flash Emulation Tool, like the MSP-FET430FUIF, is required to program and debug the MSP430 devices on the experimenter board.
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- Devices Featured: MSP430FG4618, MSP430F2013
- Integrated peripherals: 12-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter, 12-bit SAR Analog-to-Digital Converter, 16-bit Sigma Delta Analog-to-Digital Converter, Operational Amplifiers, DMA, Multiplier, LCD Controller, Communication Interfaces: SPI, UART, I2C, IrDA
- Programming and Debugging: Can be programmed using any MSP430 Flash Emulation Tool (MSP-FET430UIF)
- Wireless expansion: Compatible with the following TI Wireless Evaluation Modules: CC1100, CC1101, CC1150, CC2500, CC2550, & CC2420
- Board Features: Microphone, buzzer, LCD, capacitive touch-pad, 2x push buttons, prototyping space, RS232 communication interface, 2x JTAG Programming Interfaces, 3.5mm headphone jack (audio output)