MSP430 Energy Watchdog Tool MSP-NRGWTCHDG (OBSOLETE)
Note: This product is currently unavailable.
There are several tools available to begin development on the MSP430AFE2xx family of microcontrollers. To learn more, please visit the following links.
- MSP430AFE253 – Ultra-low power microcontroller with up to three integrated 24-bit sigma-delta converters
- MSP-TS430PW24 – 24-pin socket target board for rapid prototyping of the MSP430AFE2xx family
- MSP-FET430U24 – 24-pin socket target board PLUS parallel port debugging interface tool
Going green as an individual consumer just got easier! The Energy Watchdog tool is the latest MSP430 development offering which supports power monitoring applications. The integrated MSP430AFE253 device is perfect for precise measurements using the 24-bit Sigma-delta converter. This is the perfect tool to analyze an LCD display showing how much electricity is being consumed from any device which plugs into a wall.
- Integrates the MSP430AFE253 device, the industry’s first programmable analog front end microcontroller
- Display measurements include
- Incoming AC voltage, current and frequency
- Active power, reactive power, apparent power and power factor
- Energy consumption in kWh
- Interface to communication modules such as RS232, ZigBee, Sub-1GHz 802.15.4 and Wireless M-Bus
- Simple push buttons for adjusting LCD display and time settings
- Schematics and software available
- Energy Watchdog tool with integrated MSP430AFE253 device
- “How to get started” User’s Guide