Target Development Board for MSP430FR599x MCUs with 80-pins (microcontroller not included)
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AA)
(PDF 7055 KB)
07 Aug 2017 22,033 views
Note: This kit does not include MSP430 microcontroller samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart: MSP430FR5994.
The MSP-TS430PN80B microcontroller development board is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. This development board supports all MSP430FR599x FRAM devices in an 80-pin QFP package (TI package code: PW). Please check your target's device documentation to find the correct target board.
A debug probe may be purchased independently or bundled with the target board (MSP-FET)
- Socket Board to program & debug the 80pin QFP Package through the JTAG Interface
- Access to all device pins
- Indicator LEDs
- JTAG connector
- Development board (MSP-TS430PW80B) with a ZIF socket
- Eight 20 pin headers (4 male, 4 female)
- One 32.768 kHz crystal