Target Development Board for MSP430FR6043 MCU - 80-pin (microcontroller not included)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AE)
(PDF 8156 KB)
01 Nov 2018
Note: This kit does not include MSP430™ microcontroller (MCU)samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart: MSP430FR6043.
The MSP-TS430PN80C microcontroller development board is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. This development board supports the MSP430FR6043 FRAM devices in an 80-pin QFP package (TI package code: PN). Please check your target's device documentation to find the correct target board.
A debug probe may be purchased independently or bundled with the target board (MSP-FET).
- Socket board to program & debug the 80-pin QFP package through the JTAG interface
- Access to all device pins
- Indicator LEDs and user switches
- JTAG connector
- Development board (MSP-TS430PN80C) with ZIF socket
- Eight 20 pin headers (4 male, 4 female)
- One 32.768 kHz crystal