MSP-TS430RGC64C - 64-pin Target Development Board for MSP430F5x MCUs
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The MSP-TS430RGC64C is a standalone 64-pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430RGC64C development board supports MSP430F52xx MCUs in a 64-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGC).
- Development board (MSP-TS430RGC64C) with a 64-pin ZIF socket fitting MSP430F52xx derivatives in 64-pin QFN (RGC) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping.
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF.
- MSP-TS430RGC64C Target Socket Board
- Eight 16pin-PCB Connectors (4 male / 4 female)
- Two MSP430F5229IRGC flash devices
- 32kHz Crystal (MS3V-T1R, 32.768kHz, 12.5pF, +/-20ppm)