Target Development Board for MSP430FR2433 MCUs with 24-pins (microcontroller not included)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AE)
(PDF 8156 KB)
01 Nov 2018
Note: This kit does not include MSP430 microcontroller samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart: MSP430FR2433.
The MSP-TS430RGE24A is a standalone 24-pin ZIF target development board that is used to program and debug the MSP430FR2433 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430RGE24A development board supports the MSP430FR2433 FRAM MCU in a 24-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGE).
- Socket Board to program & debug the 24-pin QFN package through the JTAG Interface
- Access to all device pins
- Indicator LEDs
- JTAG connector
- Development board (MSP-TS430RGE24A) with a ZIF socket
- Eight 20 pin headers (4 male, 4 female)
- One 32.768 kHz crystal
- Does NOT include the MSP430FR2433 microcontroller