Target Development Board for MSP430FR2422 & MSP430FR25x2 MCUs-20-pin (microcontroller not included)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AF)
(PDF 8174 KB)
07 Feb 2020
Note: This kit does not include MSP430™ microcontroller (MCU)samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart: MSP430FR2522, MSP430FR2512, or MSP430FR2422.
The MSP-TS430RHL20 microcontroller development board is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. This development board supports all MSP430FR25x2 and MSP430FR2422 FRAM devices in an 20-pin QFN package (TI package code: RHL). Please check your target's device documentation to find the correct target board.
A debug probe may be purchased independently or bundled with the target board (MSP-FET).
- Socket board to program & debug the 20-pin QFN package through the JTAG interface
- Access to all device pins
- Indicator LEDs and user switches
- JTAG connector
- Development board (MSP-TS430RHL20) with ZIF socket
- Four 10 pin headers (2 male, 2 female)
- One 32.768 kHz crystal