MUX36D04 evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MUX36D04EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1910 KB)
18 Mar 2016
The MUX36D04EVM-PDK evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the MUX36D04 4-channel differential analog multiplexer. The evaluation kit brings out every pin of the MUX36D04 with different connectors for ease of evaluation.
- Compatible with the industry-standard TSSOP package footprint
- Multiple connectors on input pins for ease of evaluation
- Layout as per the reference layout in the datasheet
- Cross-talk and off-isolation can be tested using setup shown in the datasheet