OPA2810 FET-input, Voltage-feedback Operational Amplifier Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- OPA2810DGK Evaluation Module
(PDF 331 KB)
09 Aug 2017
The OPA2810DGKEVM is an evaluation module for the dual-channel OPA2810 amplifier in the DGK (VSSOP-8) package. OPA2810 is a FET-input, voltage-feedback operational amplifier with extremely low input bias current. The OPA2810DGKEVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The EVM comes configured for easy connection with common 50-Ω laboratory equipment at its inputs and outputs. Each amplifier is configured for single-ended input with a non-inverting signal gain of 1 V/V at the device output. The OPA2810DGKEVM has a total onboard load of 2 kΩ to each amplifier. The output resistor network converts the output to a 50-Ω impedance source. The evaluation module can be easily configured for other functions, gains, and single- or split-supply operation.
- Configured for split-supply operation and easily modified for single supply
- Configured for unity-gain non-inverting configuration and easily modified for inverting gain configuration
- Options to configure in different gains and active filter configurations via simple BOM change
- Simple interface to the inputs and outputs through the SMA connectors