OPA838 Operational Amplifier Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- OPA838DBV Evaluation Module
(PDF 453 KB)
20 Jun 2017
The OPA838DBVEVM is an evaluation module for the single OPA838 amplifier in the DBV (SOT23-6) package. This evaluation module is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The EVM comes configured for easy connection with common 50-Ω laboratory equipment on its inputs and outputs.
- Configured for split-supply operation and easily modified for single supply
- Default gain of 1 V/V configuration can be easily reconfigured for other gains
- Designed for easy connection to standard 50-Ω input and output impedance test equipment
- Inputs and outputs include SMA connectors