OPA855DSG Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- OPA855DSGEVM User's Guide
(PDF 156 KB)
16 Jul 2018
The OPA855DSG EVM is an evaluation module for the single OPA855 in the DSG (8-pin WSON) package. The OPA855DSG EVM is designed to quickly demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of on-board connectors. The default amplifier configuration is non-inverting gain of 7 configuration and split supply. It can be easily configured for other gains, and single supply operation.
- Configured for split supply operation and modified for single supply
- Default non-inverting gain of 7 configuration can be reconfigured for other gains
- Designed for connection to standard 50-Ω input/output impedance test equipment
- Inputs and Outputs include SMA connectors