OPA857 Evaluation Module OPA857EVM (ACTIVE)
- OPA857EVM Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 490 KB)
09 Feb 2017
The OPA857EVM is an evaluation module for the OPA857 amplifier in a QFN-16 (RGT) package. This evaluation module is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The EVM comes configured for easy connection with common 50-Ω laboratory equipment on its inputs and outputs. The amplifier is configured for a single-ended input with a selectable transimpedance gain (5kΩ/20kΩ). The pseudo-differential output at the device pins is then converted to a single-ended signal through an RF transformer.
- The EVM is configured for single-supply operation to a pseudo-differential output.
- The transimpedance gain can be easily configured for either the 5-kΩ or the 20-kΩ gain option.
- The EVM is designed for easy connection to standard 50-Ω input and output impedance test equipment.
- The inputs and outputs include SMA connectors