OPT3101 ToF-based long-range proximity and distance sensor AFE evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- OPT3101 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 5318 KB)
26 Jun 2018
The OPT3101 evaluation module (EVM) is intended for evaluating the OPT3101 device, which is a high-speed, high-resolution analog front end (AFE) for continuous-wave, time-of-flight (ToF)-based proximity sensing and range finding. The device integrates the complete depth processing pipeline that includes the analog-to-digital converter (ADC), timing sequencer, and digital processing engine.
- Evaluation module for ToF-based proximity sensing and range finding
- Acquire data at up to 4 ksps in evalution mode
- USB-based power and PC application connectivity and USB-based firmware upgrade option
- Access to device registers via easy-to-use GUI
- Nonvolatile memory in EVM that stores calibration data
- Python™ script interface to interact/control device and analyze/plot data