Texas Instruments PLLatinum Simulator Tool
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
The PLLatinum Simulator Tool allows detailed design and simulation of the Texas Instruments LMX series of PLLs and Synthesizers.
- Part Selection based on current, cost, phase noise, and package
- Filter Design up for passive and active filters up to 4th Order
- Simulation of phase noise including PLL, Fractional Engine, VCO, Input, Dividers, and Loop Filter
- Simulation of spurs including phase detector and fractional.
- Simulation of lock time including VCO digital calibration time
- Detailed Bode Plot Simulation