View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
PMP10545 is an Isolated Flyback Converter with the primary configured as a buck-boost inverter, using the LM5160 regulator IC. The design accepts an input voltage of 9Vin to 30Vin and provides four isolated outputs of +5.7Vout, each capable of supplying 350mA. The design uses an easily available off-the-shelf transformer, making it a more cost effective design solution.
- Primary side regulation without Opto
- Good regulation, within ±5%
- No loop compensation required/fast transient response
- Low BOM count & cost, compact solution size
- No RC snubber at primary winding