View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The PMP10645 reference design is designed for SM74101 mosfet driver with a Fly-Buck power supply to drive half bridge. The SM74101 is a tiny 7A mosfet driver which can support 3A source current and 7A sink current. The LM5017 isolated output Fly-Buck power supply has four outputs to supply the gate driver bias in motor drive or inverter applications. The user can also use jumpers to set Unipolar or Bipolar PWM gate driver.
- 3A source current and 7A sink current
- Can use jumpers to set Unipolar or Bipolar PWM gate driver
- Small delay time, rise & fall time
- Provides the signals and power supplies to drive half bridge
- Fly-Buck Constant On-Time, no loop compensation required
- Input can be a loosely regulated 24V±20%
- This circuit design is tested and includes test results