View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP10816 Test Results
(PDF 1316 KB)
25 Apr 2016 86 views
The PMP10816 reference design uses the UCC28710 flyback controller to generate a 48V/200W output from a universal AC input. The primary-side regulation technique implemented by the UCC28710 eliminates the need for an opto coupler, reducing the size and cost of the design. In addition, the valley switching of the UCC28710 allows this design to achieve a maximum load efficiency over 89%, 87.5% average efficiency with 120VAC input and 88.6% average efficiency with 230VAC input.
- Primary Side Regulation (no optocoupler)
- 200W DCM Flyback with 89% Peak efficiency
- 87.5% average efficiency @ 120VAC/60Hz
- 88.6% average efficiency @230VAC/50Hz
- 3.45" x 5.55" board dimension