View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP11140 Test Results
(PDF 2176 KB)
15 Jul 2015 102 views
PMP11140 is a single-phase switching regulator accepting an input range of 4.5V to 13.2V and providing an output voltage of 1.8V capable of supplying 4A of current. This reference design shows 1.8Vout, 4A (3A without a fan) for CPU I/O and other applications in a 22cm by 12.6cm single sided footprint. A rich test interface including an on board dynamic load is provided.
- PMBus programming, configuration, control, and telemetry
- 85% peak efficiency
- Well documented thermal performance both with and without fan.
- On board high speed dynamic test load to verify dynamic performance
- 0.9” x 0.5” total power supply area with all parts on same side
- Supported by TI’s Fusion GUI PMBus designer FUSION_DIGITAL_POWER_DESIGNER