View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP11211 Test Results
(PDF 2388 KB)
09 May 2016 63 views
The PMP11211 reference design uses the UCC28180 CCM PFC controller to generate a 380V/1kW output from a universal AC input. In addition to that, the UCC28722 PSR controller is used as bias supply in this design. Over 94% peak efficiency is achieved at 120VAC/60Hz input and over 97% efficiency is achieved at 230VAC/50Hz input with fixed 200kHz switching frequency.
- Continuous conduction mode Boost power factor regulator
- 200kHz switching frequency
- 94% peak efficiency @ 120VAC/60Hz
- 97% peak efficiency @230VAC/50Hz
- Conduction EMI test result included