View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP11232 Test Results (from PMP10974)
(PDF 1613 KB)
25 Aug 2015 79 views
PMP11232 is a quasi-resonant Flyback power suppy based on the UCC28730 primary side regulation (PSR) controller. The elimination of optocoupler using PSR topology promises higher reliability and lower system cost. The design achieves less than 40mW standby power losses and over 89.5% average efficiency. The design also features UCC2463x synchronous rectification controller.
- 85VAC to 265VAC, 50/60Hz input 5V/6A/30W output
- Over 90% average 4-point efficiency with 120VAC input
- Over 89.5% average 4-point efficiency with 230VAC input
- EMI test data included
- Less than 40mW standby power losses
- Protected against output short-circuits