View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP20107 Test Results
(PDF 1181 KB)
29 Jun 2016 118 views
PMP20107 is a 4-switch buck-boost controler utilizing the LM5175 for consumer applications. This design has a minimum operating input voltage of 3.5V after start up and a maximum input voltage of 30V. Switching frequency is set to 300kHz. A charge pump voltage doubler is added to ensure VCC voltage under low Vin.
- 3.5V to 30V in, output 5V@ 3A
- Achieving efficiency of 90% at 3.5Vin and 93% at 20Vin, 95% peak efficiency
- Compact size, slim form factor, suitable for USB type C dongle
- Solution Size: 22mm x 19.5mm
- LM5175 4-switch Buck-Boost controller, wide Vin, high efficiency